Not to be taken seriously is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Now imagine that this has been the burden of over half of the worlds female population. For ages. Which is why we give you a small nudge to start a new wave of feminism: Introducing a series of women’s bags with F60 JOAN and F61 BETTY, surprising functionalities included. The most functional women’s bags FREITAG has ever made.
Like a certain gal in a certain TV-series, F60 Joan is a bag on a yo-yo diet: if you pull the right strings, it gets bigger and smaller. And whatever the dimension, it always looks stunning. Further, F60 JOAN is a master of intrigue: romantic enough to hold hands, or lay on your shoulder. Liberated enough to strap down on any odd object and strap onto the handlebars of a bicycle.
1. Perfect for holding hands or laying on your shoulder.
2. Simply pull out the straps for an extended version.
3. Or use the straps to hold your pain quotidien or your paper.
4. Bicyclable thanks to two Velcro Straps that allow mounting the bag to your handlebars.
Don’t let this beauty waste away in suburban exile! This too-pretty-for-anyone tote-bag withstands unnamed abuse without so much as a blemish on it’s beautiful tarp face and it’s elegant tote shape. Blossoms on every trip to town – not only because it fills up with goodies, but because in the urbs, it comes to find it’s true purpose.
1. Sassy shoulder or humble hand carriage.
2. External zippered pocket for fast access to MasterCard, mace or Methylphenidate.
3. Zippered bag-in-the-bag with safety leash for on-the-fly fishing for your precious and privates.