E380 FEMALE SHIRT & E780 MALE SHIRT
High resolution download
Please mention the photo credits (see caption)
BAST COLLAR WORKER
A genuinely all-round shirt designed for countless hours of work and other activities that work up a sweat. Depending on how fussy or lazy you are, the new FREITAG Chambray material made of 77% linen and 23% true hemp can be worn ironed or crumpled. Its rough-edged chic not only looks cool but, with its moisture- and thermo-regulating and antibacterial qualities, keeps you cool, too. But like any working life, that of the shirts with their dark blue, ocher or green collars is over at some point. And then they go straight on the compost, where they completely break down.
FIBERS & FEATURES:
- Grown and produced in Europe, designed and tested at the FREITAG Factory
- Made from FREITAG's specially developed Chambray material using sustainably produced bast fibers (77% linen and 23% true hemp). Woven in a classic linen weave with colored warp yarn and naturally colored weft yarn
- Elaborate details such as breast pockets, selvage worked into the placket and a yoke made of lining material.
- The shirt is 100 % biodegradable because the natural ivory nut buttons, the sewing thread and the logo label are all compostable
- The moisture- and thermo-regulating, antibacterial fibers make the shirts more comfortable to wear
- The material qualifies for Product Class I of the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Four colors for all collar sizes: Industrial Green/Nature, Ocher/Nature,
Dark Blue/Nature, Dark Blue
Launch: May 28, 2015
Price: CHF 180.- / EUR 150.- / USD 195.-