Hundreds of photos and miles of duct tape - Claudia and Yves from the animation studio Tiny Giant use these to produce their explanatory videos for every type of FREITAG bag. What else it takes for the still images to get moving ... they'll explain it to you right here.
Watch & Read
Here you will find everything from bags and other new products, invites, current initiatives, distant memories of long-gone invitations, to those ancient facts and stories all about and by FREITAG – in other words, how we think and work (in cycles).
Subscribe to F-News and the latest news will simply fly into your mailbox.
Our currently best and latest story.
All stories, short and long, organized into clear categories.
Our handpicked F-avorite stories, totally subjective of course.
Not only are our bags still always made by real humans out of flesh and blood, those humans also have brains for thinking and typing. Here are the stories by the F-crew and their F-riends, sorted by author.
If you would prefer to flip through rather than scroll through pages, you can order the book right to your doorstep.
- Profile: Paperback, inside interviews and many pictures
- Dimensions: 116 × 20 × 178 mm (l × w × h) 4.57 × 0.79 × 7.01 inch
- Volume: 280 pages, 310 images
- Design: Jacques Borel
- Editor: Museum für Gestaltung Zürich, Renate Menzi
- Publisher: Lars Müller Publishers GmbH
- ISBN: 2012, 978-3-03778-289-7 (deutsch)