S.W.A.P. – IT’S ABOUT GIVE AND TAKE
S.W.A.P. stands for Shopping Without Any Payment and is FREITAG’s Tinder-style bag exchange for all our F-riends who’ve fallen in love with another bag and would like to hand down their old one hassle-free.
If you’ve fallen out of love with your long-lasting FREITAG bag but still have it, you can swap it for a new one.
AND THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
- To get started, you’ll need to register at least one product and activate it for S.W.A.P.-ing. Then you’ll be able to view other swappable bags.
- If you like the bag and perhaps want to trade it for one of your own, simply swipe it to the right. If you don’t like it, swipe it to the left and bring up the next bag. As you can see, it’s just like the popular dating app.
- You can then leave it to chance and wait until you get a match, which is what we call it when both of you like each other’s bags. Or you could help things along by writing a friendly little note to the owner(s) of your favorite bag(s).
- Then you can decide between yourselves whether, how and where you want to exchange bags. Basically, it’s all about bag for bag. So, if you’re swapping your F52 MIAMI VICE for an F733 ZIPPELIN, it might be a nice gesture if you offered a bit of cash for the bag on top.
- When you’re done, confirm your successful swap with us, enjoy the new object of your affection and pedal off happily into the sunset. Or something like that.
AND HERE ARE THE RULES
We use S.W.A.P. to connect F-bag owners who’d like to exchange their bag for another. Our exclusive role at FREITAG lab. ag is to act as matchmakers. The actual swap and all the fine details are your sole responsibility.
S.W.A.P. is a non-commercial bag exchange and not a bag sales platform. We reserve the right to throw out bags and exchangers at any time if something isn’t quite right. You can find our standard terms here. If something seems a little fishy or you have any urgent questions, contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org